Wednesday, January 6, 2010

it's a mean old man's world

Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket


Vintage fur coat and skirt, sweater I made, American Apparel tube bra.

Listening to: Dinah-Dinah Washington. Favorite track: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby.

These pictures were taken at The Pearl, which is an extremely cute retro motel which was renovated pretty recently. It's definitely not like the other motels on Rosecrans St, and has extremely delicious food.


Photo credit to my sis Nove :) who is pictured below with me






4 comments:

Leia said...

Love your coat! You are so pretty!

Taylor Sterling said...

Love teh coat! Very cute!

Arwa said...

Awesomness...
the coat is amazing..
I really love this outfit!!

arwabrand.blogspot.com

Graham I. Haynes said...

Heeeey... I know that girl.

The fur coat is a fabulous fit for you.