Sunday, January 24, 2010

in the evening

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Thrifted dress, Diesel belt, Betsey Johnson shoes. My sister gave me this dress for Christmas and it was a little long and strange to say the least. I shortened it and although it's a little shorter than I would like in the back (an accident) I like it much better now.


Listening to: In Through the Out Door-Led Zeppelin. Favorite track: All My Love. I really like Fool in the Rain also.

10 comments:

Rowdy said...

I love the artistry of your blog.

Clara Campelo said...

wow. i love your dress!!
xx

Kristin said...

I just love the colors in this outfit! It is so gorgeous!

Graham I. Haynes said...

"long and strange" haha
You altered it well based off these photos.
I was really impressed to learn that you sew.

dotie said...

you look adorable..the dress is extremely cute <3<3<3

eclectic du jour

Jess said...

love the whole vintage-vibe here - the dark red tights are the perfect touch!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I absolutely love your dress! And it's perfectly paired with the belt, tights and heels! Very pretty.

Tina said...

Wonderfull! Lovely outfits. I love, I love your tights, I love your legs in tights , perfect looks, perfect legs. I would like to see more looks in tights.

Kiss

Anonymous said...

Great ! Love it!(:

Lenka and James said...

I love your look its great :)
Thanks for following my blog btw I will do the same with yours :)

Lenka James

http://lenkajames.blogspot.com/