Monday, June 21, 2010

pineapples!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thrifted dress and crochet sweater, vintage boots, Lucky Brand belt. I got this dress for $1 a couple months back and I had never worn it because I wasn't too sure if I liked it. I decided to try it out on Friday when I was figuring out something to wear with this sweater I had recently thrifted. I ended up getting a few compliments, so I guess it turned out better than I thought!

Today consisted of biking to my favorite burger place to watch the World Cup with a couple friends, swimming in the ocean for the first time in months, walking our bikes up multiple ridiculous hills to get back home, hosing off to get refreshed, and a mini photoshoot with one of my friends and my 35mm film camera. It was a wonderful day, and we ended up biking 6.4 miles in all! I hope everyone had a great day too

17 comments:

Yaary said...

this dress is pretty cute.. i love it! and you look really gorgeous.

Kelly's Joie de Vivre said...

I LOVE the pineapples :) And the bright blue sweater is a great pop of color

Anonymous said...

i love this!
you've got a great blog, keep it up
and if you've got a second and love cute little dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and sign up for sway, a company launching their collection in the fall..it only takes 3 seconds and it will help send me to vegas..i need 1,000 sign ups before august! it would mean the world.
love your inspiration, i'll definitely come visit your blog again!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

kiwaczek2 said...

it's like a variation of the infamous cat dress;) cool. cos the the cat dress is horrible. and this is much more unique.

Ashley said...

I *love* your pineapple dress, it is too cute! What a great thrifted find! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Chloe Marie said...

Thats an amazingly cute dress and such a bargain too!

Peach City Style said...

For real? ONE DOLLAR?! I'm so jealous ;)

Danielle said...

Sound like a fun filled day! I like that dress, it's fun!

Constance said...

Cute dress!
x

Domonique Wilson said...

love the dress so summary and cute :)
glad you enjoy my Etsy features!

x

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Graham I. Haynes said...

I'm really noticing the patterns you wear more now. Pineapples are a 'yes' !

Didn't know you were a biker. 6.4 miles sounds really serious!

M. Addiea said...

Loooovely blog. So much fun. :) Cute, cute clothes. I'd love it if you'd check out my new blog sometime!

Iva Messy said...

super cute! darling dress! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

Annabel said...

are these in san diego? this looks like the corner downtown right by urban outfitters!

Lisa said...

that dress is soo cute, love the print and the price!

Sarah Whitney said...

Oh my gosh... cutest print for a dress ever!