Sunday, August 30, 2009

lost and found by trial and error


Yesterday, I wen't up to the Long Beach Funk Festival to see my sister perform (http://www.babystonelive.com/). It was a faaantastic show. These are a couple pictures from when I got back home, nothing too exciting.


California Select vintage romper, and California Select headband.
Listening to: Steppenwolf the Second-Steppenwolf, favorite track, Magic Carpet Ride


I thought I would take a moment to talk about how much I love records! Record shopping is one of my favorite activities. I think that record covers are really great pieces of art. You can tell that so much thought and creativity went into each one. I find them extremely exciting. Opposed to CDs, which are the complete opposite. Yeah, maybe the sound of a CD is a little better (although I personally like the somewhat scratchy sound of a record), but on a CD can you unzip the pants on Sticky Fingers, change what's in the window of Physical Graffiti, or read a huge picture book in Magical Mystery Tour? Nooope.
Well, that's all I have to say(for now) about my love of records. But I promise you will seeing plenty more of our impressive record collection soon!


Ciao, Simoneee