Wednesday, August 24, 2011

warsaw

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are a few pictures taken in Warsaw, Poland when I was there last month. I spent a month in Europe...mostly in Poland but we also visited Hungary, Slovakia, Germany and Czech Republic. I'll be uploading photos from the trip in the next couple weeks.

I'm wearing a vintage dress. Lately, all I've wanted to buy are adorable little dresses from the 60s...so that's exactly what I've been doing! I love the bib thing (no other way to describe it) on this one.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Lovely pictures, Simone!

Hanna said...

your dress is super cute.

carla said...

Your dress is so so so pretty. I love vintage:)
I like your blog name.
Carla
redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I love your dress. The color is stunning!

xx rk

STUDIO SWAG

the goorgeous said...

flower dresses ♥

Jenny said...

what did you make in europe? and in which country you life normally? :)

Satin and Souffles said...

I love that dress! Thrifting for vintage dresses is one of my passions :D I love the combination of chucks & a dress (One of my favourite styles)

{Satin&Souffles}

bedroom sets said...

Hello
warsaw
Do you have more great articles like this one? I appreciate the incredible dedication seen in this piece.

Anonymous said...

Bonne journée Simone !
marrante la robe !

lucy said...

lovely yellow dress!