Wednesday, December 9, 2009

should i stay or should i go











Vintage Betsey Johnson bustier, blazer, and pants.

Listening to: Combat Rock-The Clash. Favorite track: Rock the Casbah. I'm not much of a punk rock person, but I like a few of their songs. I read a quote today from that one of the band members once said about Led Zeppelin that I thought was interesting. "I don't even have to listen to their music. Just looking at one of their album covers makes me want to vomit."

I kind of went wild during this. That blur in the 4th picture is my poor dog.

Simone




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great jacket!!

Giovanna said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leave your lovely comment! I love these pictures and your blazer is so cute!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Really cute photos! I love the blazer.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment!

loving the plaid shirt over the top underneath. Gives awesome balance! and your dog is SO CUTE!

www.glampony.blogspot.com

Lenka and James said...

Love the look and the pics!!

http://lenkajames.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

such great pics. i love your checked blouse

Graham I. Haynes said...

I'm like you — overall I'm not a punk fan, but sometimes it just fits the mood.

The blazer-bustier combo is brill.